Offering high-value opportunities that match your career path.
Optimaes Talent successfully completes 50+ searches each year. We invite you to learn more about our currently active searches by clicking on the links below.
- Professional Services (management consulting)
- Industry and Energy
- It, Digital and technology solutions
- Finance & Insurance
- Health Sciences
Tips before sending your CV
A well-drafted, updated and detailed CV defining well the functions performed can help improve your chances of being correctly identified by our researchers. We enumerate below some aspects that you must review before sending your CV.
- Send us a CV in Word or PDF format in English or Spanish following the specifications of the job-post.
- The CV must be updated, and ideally adapted specifically to the functions for which we contacted you. Remember to use the key words that refer to the functions mentioned in the job description
- It should contain a well-detailed summary of the functions performed: Achievements, team management, KPI´s performance (if applicable)
- We highly value cultural and aspects related to your attitude towards your job, your interests and your expectations. We recruit basing ourselves in the culture and values of our clients. A good cultural fit is essential.
- It is important that we appreciate the measure of your success. Provides data, volumes and the impact of your business functions.
- Detail your experience by chronological order (the last experience should appear the first)
- Photos and logos: avoid as much as possible to make compositions of photos and logos that can hinder the reading of the CV.
Why do we ask you to fill-in a Technical questionnaire?
The technical questionnaires help us to assess more in depth technical aspects of your experience as well as provide more detailed information about your experience. It is important that they are done with some dedication because they also reflect the attitude and interest of the candidate towards the post.