15 Abr Transformation-Process Improvement Implementation Consultant- International strategic consulting Madrid
Our client is a leading global strategic consulting firm.
Our client is a leading global strategic consulting company
(Transformation-Change management- Process Improvement- Performance Metrics)
Our client is a leading global strategic consulting company that help Spain’s major companies and public institutions tackle key challenges and deliver distinctive and sustainable performance improvements.
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Your primary long-term projects will be closely related to our traditional projects and will provide clients with decisive support in the introduction and implementation of strategic consulting concepts in lean manufacturing, lean services, procurement, and supply chain management.
You will gain powerful experience across a number of industry sectors (including automotive, banking, aerospace, chemicals, consumer goods, financial services, healthcare, high tech, oil and gas, pharma, retail, telecommunications, and electric power) and deliver sustainable change that incorporates our client’s latest thinking.
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
You’ll be working with the company´s Implementation team in Europe.
Implementation is a rapidly growing capability area for our client. It provides distinctive support to ensure that our clients deliver and sustain the full benefits of our client’s recommended changes in their business.
As soon as a project starts, our Implementation consultants are on the ground ensuring that implementation success is a priority. We engage at a deep level across our clients’ businesses, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed both to deliver bottom-line results and to ensure that they are sustained. Our work involves coaching, change and program management, and delivering lasting outcomes.
- Professional experience in, e.g., operations/line management, continuous improvement, change management, supply chain management, procurement, or lean services
- Understanding of the principles of change management and performance metrics and dialogs
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record required (e.g., Master, MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Strong people skills and the ability to engage all levels of the organization (especially the front line)
- Superior analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Mobile and excited to take on longer international assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and in Spanish.
Your application should be in English and include a cover letter, your CV, and your transcripts (high school, university, etc.) indicating all relevant grades.
Optimaes Talent is conducting the filtering process before you enter the proper Recruitment process with the Consulting company.
Requisites for Application.
We require the following:
- High level of English as a second language.
- A minimum of 6-7 years’ experience in operations/line management, continuous improvement, change management, supply chain management, procurement, or lean services with emphasis in change management, process improvement, performance metrics and dialogs .
- Having completed both BSc + MBA: Outstanding academic degree (average 7.0 or higher for Engineering studies or 7.7 for Business Administration or Economics studies)
- Having completed University degree within the standard 4 year period (if graduated after 2009) or in 5 years if graduated before 2009.
- Please send your cv in English and include your transcripts both BSc and MBA (university final overall grades), indicating all relevant grades. We need a 7.0 (could accept 6.8) overall average or higher for Engineering Studies. Or 7.7 if you have Business Administration or Economics
For the first contact, send your CV to operations@Optimaes.es showing your interest in the opportunity and indicate your average university final grades + MBA. We would only ask for a copy (scanned) of official transcripts after we have validated your cv.
Para inscribirte a este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com