12 May Team Lead Business manager (Lisboa, Portugal)
BDM – TEAMLEAD BUSSINESS IN PORTUGAL
|POSITION :||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (TEAMLEAD BUSINESS PORTUGAL)|
|REPORTS TO:||MD IBERIA|
|LISBON ( SALDANHA)
OUR CLIENT is a young mobility provider that has been changing the way millions of people travel in Europe since 2013 via its brand. As a unique combination of tech-startup, e-commerce platform and transportation company, the Brand quickly became Europe’s largest intercity bus network, helping millions of people reach their destinations. In 2018, the railway service was launched, expanding this service into the rail industry. Thanks to a user-friendly booking system and extensive daily route network, the company offers travelers the opportunity to experience the world, no matter their budget. Our green buses and long-distance trains comply with the highest safety and environmental standards, allowing us to offer a sustainable, convenient, and comfortable alternative to private transportation.
Our client is a leading low cost bus service company in Europe with of over 400,000 daily connections to over 2,500 destinations in 35 European countries.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager profile in Portugal that will be responsible for the Portuguese market and and could acquire responsibility over other territories in the Future (Brasil). The role will manage existing accounts B2B with partners and lead a team of 4 . The best match would be:
- A person who has strong senior B2B commercial and negotiating skills within the transport or Logistic business.
- Solid large account management skills
- Experience managing
- Act as Senior Business Development Manager by handling the relationships with key Portuguese Bus partners (Bus SME companies that provide services tour comapy)
- sell value proposition of Flixbus to grow our Bus Partner community in Portugal
- handle complex negotiations involving contracts for several years and X Million € with these bus companies but also with Bus terminal operators and local Transport authorities
- experience in project management and data based reporting
- Manage a local team of 5 people: BDM (2 FTE), Operations/Quality (1FTE) and Bus Stops (1 FTE)
- Act as spokesperson for the company in Portugal
- Support the MD in Legal and HR initiatives
- Between 6 and 15 years of total experience, within Transport or Logistics related business..
- Strong senior B2B commercial skills, 5-8 years’ experience in Portugal in B2B sales/account management, necessarily involving complex negotiations with SME Portuguese companies-
- People management experience: 3-5 years managing (ie. direct reports) small sales/ops teams
- Portuguese Native, fluent in English, Spanish is a plus.
- The Ideal candidate is currently working within the following sectors: Transportation/mobility/Logistics and/or Start-ups, IT/Technology and/or Consulting but with experience managing people.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org