13 Dic Talent Acquisition & Development Manager
World leader in Luxury goods and High quality products, for its Perfume & Cosmetic Division in Spain,
TALENT ACQUISITION & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Our client is a world leader in Luxury goods and High quality products, for its Perfume & Cosmetic Division in Spain, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition & Development Manager that brings experience in Multinational and a multibrand retail & Wholesales business, a very high level of English language (or French) and with a consolidated track record as an strategic leader in designing and implementing both Recruitment, development and Training projects & programs. Based in Madrid.
Reporting to the HR Director, the talent manager’s mission will be to lead the areas of Talent acquisition (internal & external), Employer Branding, Talent development projects, mobility, training and internal communication, securing and coordinating the policies established by the HR Directorate at the level of the Perfumes & Cosmetics (P&C) Division.
- Design and development of P&C’s Employer Branding strategy
- Coordinates and ensures that the HRBP of each brand carries out the execution of the Employer Branding of each Brand
- Ensuring the candidate’s proper employer experience.
- Coordinate and ensure compliance with integration policies, procedures and plans
- Design and development of P&C’s internal & external recruitment protocols & criterias.
- Coordinate and ensure that HRBPs implement the recruitment requirements & standards of each brand.
- Identify & supervise the correct recruitment strategy , resources and suppliers according to the standards and policies of the P&C Division and each of its Brands.
- Ensure and coordinate the implementation of the internal policies of Performance Career Reviews (PCR) and Organizational Management Reviews (OMR).
- Consolidation of P&C PCRs and OMR.
- Establish action and follow-up plans to ensure talent management once PCRs and OMR
- Coordinate INTERNAL Mobility:
- Through key position development interviews and Key Contributors
- Through events, actions, breakfasts, Open days, networking and explanation of visibility policies
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Detection of needs, analysis and elaboration of CATALOGUES and training contents with the Directors General and HRBPs of each of the Brands.
- Efficient Management of the Budget assigned for training with the help of each of the HRBP team.
- Management & control of the Public Training Grant (Forcem) for the P&C Division and coordination with HRBP´s to ensure the proper allocation in the Brands.
- Management and selection of suppliers (Training Consultants and identify the locations to deliver training )
- Analysis, monitoring and feedback of the results of the training actions. (with relevant reports and corrective actions)
- Ensure compliance with the Internal Communication policy as well as the values of the Group and each of the Brands.
- Management, review and supervision of the update of the contents and the different tools of Internal Communication.
- Propose and always be up to date on trends and innovation related to Internal Communication.
- Organization of all Internal Communication Company events: Christmas Dinner, Children’s Party, SSC Seminars
- Coordination together with the HR Community HR HDR at the Group level in Spain:
- Coordination and follow-up of meetings
- Coordination and monitoring of Cross-Division training events
- Coordination and monitoring Employer Branding at the Group level in Spain
- Management of P&C Iberia RECEPTION:
- Ensuring the correct functioning of the reception
- Coordination of external team (6 people)
- International Talent Managers from allBrands. Talent manager
- GMs and Comex from each Brand
- Cross Department Team (HR)
- Training: Bachelor’s degree with specialization in HR. Higher or Master courses in HR Management and Management
- Languages: English and/or Advanced French
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in HR Development / Talent Management areas in multinational environments
- Social skills,
- Ability to influence,
- Results orientation,
Mandar cv a:
Para inscribirte a este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org