18 Jun Retail / offices Rent-Lease Transaction Manager
Importante Consultora Real Estate Global , líder en consultoria Inmobiliaria.
Importante Consultora Inmobiliaria Global
Retail -Offices Rent – Lease Transaction Manager
Importante Consultora Inmobiliaria desea incorporar un perfil experto en análisis y gestión de assets tipo Oficinas para una importante cuenta europea.
- Execution of approved hub and city strategies as well as approved actions for those buildings not included in hub and city strategy locations.
- Effective communication
- Robust site search, alternative identification and analysis that provides alternative options and leverages that create the best solution for Client
- Negotiation with the property owner and the closing of lease contracts (supported by RREM or Sub-RREM).
- Comprehensive financial analysis for commercial transaction alternatives including profit and
loss and balance sheet impacts contracts (supported by RREM or Sub-RREM).
- Proactive management of the “stable” office and branch portfolio to achieve optimal costs, lease term and lease conditions.
- Ensure that an English lease abstract form with key parameters of final lease documents are obtained for each transaction, appended to the documents written in the respective local language as may be required by local laws.
- Develop a formal written process with CLIENT to ensure that all projects are formally completed and closed to include a summary of the transaction, review of how well it met the project objectives
- Instruct lease administration when to stop and/ or start paying rent, operating expenses and local property taxes.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to committees and business units
- Obtain or execute possible environmental DD’s or reports.
- Develop an understanding of CLIENT’s business goals and objectives
- Develop and summaries the goals for each transaction based on current market knowledge and expected market trends.
- Deliver a standardized project execution plan with a timeline for each transaction including all milestones, deadlines and responsibilities
- Prepare the appropriate documentation and secure the required approvals from CLIENT’s local, regional and global real estate business units and legal counsels.
- Prepare the market and financial analysis and full write ups
- Must have in-depth market knowledge (office, retail other). Current market rents, incentives, TI’s etc… for each of the hubs and City strategies.
- Continuous exposure to lease negotiations / renegotiations
- Financial / excel literate.
- Client orientated
- Proficient in English
Para inscribirte a este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org