03 Ene Insurance Data Analyst-Insurance Benchmark Strategy team
Analyst / Senior Data Analyst- Insurance Benchmarks
Client Company:Leading International Strategic Consulting company.
Senior Analyst: 2-3 años de experiencia
Analyst: 1-2 años de experiencia
Location: Madrid, SPAIN.
Reports to: Topic Expertise team Manager
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Starting date: March, 2020
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be a part of the Insurance Benckmark unit helping the team in the execution and delivery of the Insurance Excellence Benchmark with special focus on data collection and data analysis steps. The Insurance Benchmark helps the clients to assess their performance against their competitors and thus we aid insurance companies in becoming more efficient, digitally ready, and customer centric.
For that purpose, we are looking for someone with a strong attention to detail and data acumen who shares passion and fun for Benchmarking and digital transformation. You will work in an international team, playing an active role in delivering and expanding the Insurance Excellence Benchmark for different client engagements.
Our Insurance Benchmark unit is a new and exciting business solutions area dedicated to designing data and software solutions. We are business strategists, product managers, technologists, and more—all deeply aligned along a common goal: partnering to create solutions for our clients.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
• Working with data sets demonstrating quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills
• Connecting the analysis of the data with prevailing industry trends and issues
• Driving new ideas, with limited guidance
• Finding solutions to the client problems
• Working and interacting in a global and virtual team
• Paying attention to detail
• Suggest solutions – even with imperfect information
• Asking the right questions
• Listening to and looking for input from others
• Connecting and building collaborative relationship
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
Education and experience:
• Master’s degree with demonstrated high academic achievement, preferably in Business administration, with a focus in finance, economics, actuarial science, statistics, or related fields
• Knowledge/experience in the insurance industry preferably working in the IT, finance, sales, claims, policy administration and underwriting department (internships/apprenticeships/1-2 years of work experience) and/or financial institutions is preferred
• Specific experience in peer benchmarking, working with data sets, will be an added advantage
Functional and soft skills:
• Excellent analytical & break down complex requirements into manageable deliverables
• Self-starter attitude – willing to go the extra mile
• High working standards and ethics
• Eagerness to learn and can-do attitude
• Dedication and commitment
• Highly flexible and versatile mindset
• Active listening
• Ability to build trust and rapport with team members and clients
• Effective verbal and written communication both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
• Good MS Office suite knowledge, esp. Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Insurance databases, processes and industrial trends is a plus
YOU’LL WORK WITH
• Insurance Benchmark team executing, delivering and expanding the Insurance Excellence Benchmark
YOU’LL BE TRAVELLING: 10-20%
YOUR JOB TYPE IS: Full Time
WHO WE ARE
Our client is a top global international Strategy consultancy that pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return, we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
Interested candidates may contact recruiting manager Carlos Jordan de Urries, for further details
Para inscribirte a este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com