26 May Ingeniero Automatización en Planta Farmacéutica. – Aranda del Duero, Burgos
AUTOMATION ENGINEER- ARANDA DEL DUERO
Our client is a large pharmaceutical plant in Aranda Duero that belongs to a leading international Pharmaceutical group.
PUESTO: INGENIERO AUTOMATIZACIÓN
REPORTA A: RESPONSABLE DE PROYECTOS
UBICACIÓN: ARANDA DEL DUERO (BURGOS)
TIPO DE CONTRATO: CONTRATO TEMPORAL POR DOS AÑOS CON POSIBILIDAD DE INTEGRARSE EN LA PLANTILLA CONCLUIDO ESTE PERIODO Y HACERLO INDEFINIDO.
As Automation Engineer, you will provide Automation Support to Aranda Site. You will implement and support projects and systems within the site Automation Strategy. You will successfully deliver compliant (financial, regulatory (GMPs) instrumentation, automation, business and control systems.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO
- Develop a working knowledge of current automation technologies in the following disciplines:
- Field Instrumentation, PLC, SCADA, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Virtualization and
- Integration Technologies.
- Will help deliver elements of the sites automation projects and gain a good understanding of
- project management skills: Scope, cost, quality and delivery (time management and
- Develop a working knowledge and participate in safety assessments where appropriate.
- Develop a working knowledge of (and adherence too) role related GSK policies, procedures
- and local codes.
- Interface and build partnerships with key site functions including Production, Technical,
- Planning, Engineering and Quality to ensure technology designs deliver agreed benefits.
- Ensure performance management systems are in-use (Standard work) to manage individual
- priorities and responsibilities.
- Provide training for onsite Users / Engineers in Automation technologies and applications.
- Provide support for the Automation systems to maintain the sites production requirements.
WHAT IS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science or Engineering discipline.
- More than 3 years’ experience in relevant automation and control system, engineering
- experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with industrial networks (Ethernet, Profibus, ASI…).
- Exposure to PLC Programming (Rockwell, Siemens) and SCADA.
- Experience interfacing with operational and management teams within the organization.
- Willing to relocate to a city near the Manufacturing plant at Aranda del Duero.
- Fluent level of English.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org