12 May Finance Function / Finance Strategy & Transformation consultant
Senior Knowledge Analyst
Finance Strategy & Transformation
Fecha de inicio: Inmediata
Our client is a leading global international strategy consultancy. They are offering you the opportunity to join the Finance Strategy & Transformation practice, one of the fastest growing practices of the company and pursue a successful career within a leading global management consultancy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a (Senior) Knowledge Analyst (S/KA) within the Corporate Finance & Strategy practice (CFS) and its Center for CFO Excellence (CFOx) Global ValueScience® Center team, you will work in a growing global team, delivering value to clients in all aspects of CFO related tasks and products from value creation strategy to performance management, digital finance and lean/agile working culture in finance. This comprises issues such as:
- Defining the role of the finance organization,
- Transforming finance function to be efficient & effective,
- Control finance costs,
- Ability to steer and make relevant decisions in daily finance work,
- Enablement of value creation and the facilitation of corporate planning decisions, including measures to align corporate,
- Identify & Implement Financial and investor strategies.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
Candidate should have experience and/or knowledge related to at least one of the following areas: finance organization (including shared services), finance transformation, external and internal reporting, corporate governance, performance management, planning, budgeting and target setting, corporate risk management or similar. The S/KA is expected to be familiar with financial and non-financial benchmarking analyses, including analyses regarding profitability, capital structure, liquidity, and cash flow performance. The candidate should have deep end to end expertise in at least 2 finance process towers such as:
- Record to Report,
- Order to Cash,
- Procure to Pay,
- Financial Planning & Analysis,
- Cash & Banking / Treasury,
- Fixed Assets, etc.
As a (Senior) Knowledge Analyst on the Topic Activation track, the candidate will partner with consulting teams to identify and address critical knowledge needs, provide customized knowledge for client work, prepare accurate, well developed documents and charts, and deliver original analyses and insights to the consulting team on CFOx as well as related corporate finance, valuation and accounting issues.
The candidate will work with topic teams to collaborate, develop and maintain new knowledge materials related to CFOx topic based on emerging trends and gaps identified by consulting teams. The candidate will collaborate across the topic to build tools, analyses and insights to drive new ways of thinking and problem-solving.
The candidate may also be deployed (depending on requirements), in direct client engagements with consulting teams to identify and analyse client challenges, provide customized knowledge of best-in-class practices as domain expert, develop solutions to address critical client issues, and chart a path for the client to constantly enhance performance. The candidate is expected to demonstrate excellent communication, high-quality analytical skills, and ability to deliver client ready analyses and insights.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant work experience in at least one of the following areas: management consulting, financial management, controlling & reporting, treasury, accounting & audit, corporate development, corporate finance or other equivalent areas
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, corporate finance, accounting, mathematics etc. with very good academic achievements
- Knowledge in any mainstream accounting designation (ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA, CIMA) will be a plus
- Confident client presence and relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English
YOU’LL WORK WITH
- Build and update new topic-related customized knowledge products
- Control the consistency of knowledge management databases
- Review knowledge products and ensures they are current and relevant and updates when appropriate
- Write abstracts and indexes for projects and practice documents
- Assist in Practice Area intellectual capital development projects (studies, articles and other publications
- Enhance client deliverables by conducting high-quality analyses and applying business judgement
- Provide insight generation expertise during team discussions to frame and structure client issues
- Provide problem solving and solutioning to drive improvements across client organization
- Suggest alternative or additional analyses to expand original scope and provide new insight
- Demonstrate great slide-writing and story-lining skills to generate client ready materials
- Concise, synthesized and confident during discussions with project teams, running workshops with client teams and presenting analysis & findings to clients
- Support proposal development by guiding consulting teams on transformation approach, capabilities, past case credentials and experts
We offer to boost your career within a large international strategy consultancy and a very interesting remuneration package.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org