11 Ene Capex /Opex / Raw Materials Industrial Purchasing Business Partner (Engineer Degree)
PURCHAISING BUSINESS PARTNER
Job Based: Madrid
Availability: Ideally January 2021.
Reporting: Hierarchical Reporting to Deputy Group Purchasing Director & BU Head in Madrid (CEO).
Our client is a large international Pharmaceutical CDMO group with various plants in Europe. Their plant in Spain is based in Madrid. They are looking to hire the Plant´s Purchasing responsible (Purchasing Business Partner) for Spain. The job & salary range is aimed for a professional with a total experiece between 5 to 7 years in industrial procurement, with broad experience in both direct & Indirect goods , (Capex and OPEX ), including raw materials.
General Scope of the Job
- The main task of the position is to provide a professional purchasing contribution to all Site’s purchasing expenses at the best level value, quality and service, to drive negotiations on assigned categories at site or country level, to coordinate and implement business recommendations proposed by Category managers and to roll out purchasing tools and procedures from Group Corporate Purchasing at Site level.
- Interface efficiently with internal customers and suppliers to ensure optimum purchasing operations for the Site
Duties – Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading the relationship with site suppliers in line with internal customers’ needs
- Lead negotiations on the assigned categories under TCO approach in line with internal customers’ needs. Spend & Contract management
- Develop opportunities for cost reduction within the quality and service level requested by Group´s policies. Implement cost savings initiatives annually set (COGS/OPEX) and optimize cost avoidance in CAPEX.
- Align, support and bring BU specific feedback to the Category managers in order to define sustainable, business relevant long term Purchasing Strategies able to deliver quantifiable Value (Savings, Inventories, service levels and others) to the BU.
- Define, both from local spend and or the agreed upon , Strategies a follow up plan that ensures its successful implementation.
- Local responsible for PUR data collection (savings, CapEx etc.) Project management & reporting within Corporate systems.
- Responsible to monitor and own Suppliers performance: OTIF, Quality claims, audits, performance – Ensure improvements plans are carried out if Suppliers deviate form designed performance KPIs
- Ensure proper data management in ERP (prices & conditions) in close collaboration with SC & finances
- Responsible to drive Corporate Contracting policies for all local categories / suppliers
The Madrid Plant Purchasing Business Partner will focus on:
- Lead negotiations on the assigned categories under TCO approach in line with internal customers’ needs.
- Local R&D Purchasing Business partner – Early sourcing in support to the Category Managers as well as Group PUR (Purchaising) Strategy for the impacted categories
- Responsible for leading the relationship with site suppliers in line with internal customers needs . Focus on business consolidation
- Be focal point of contact of internal customers with regards to any purchasing topic.
- Hierarchical Reporting to Deputy Group Purchasing Director & BU Head
- Local Purchaising admin reports into this position (one administrative resource)
- Senior PUR background, technical education (Engineering, Pharmaceutical, Biology, Chemistry Degrees preferred)
- University, Engineering or Business school degree
- 5-7 years of experience in relevant position within an industrial background
- Good purchasing expertise in purchasing process like 7 steps process, SPR, TCO approach, e-tools, category management, supplier Business Review Meetings, cost modeling, negotiation, project management, budget process, risk assessment
- Broad experience in Raw Materials, Packing Materials, OPEX, CAPEX
- PC literacy (excellent Excel skills), Excellent knowledge of ERP like SAP (Key user level), Good knowledge of Internet applications like Ariba as a plus
- Fluent in English, C1 level.
- Adequate soft skills – influencing, time management, listening, communication, autonomy, self confidence, results oriented, analytical capability, customer oriented, hard worker, reliable, able to work under remote management
- Experience to work in an European network will be consider as a plus
- High business and finance understanding.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com