18 Feb Senior Knowledge Manager. Economic Development & public sector policy- Casablanca, Morocco.
Economic Development and Public Sector Strategy.
Our client is a global leading International strategy consultancy. They are looking for a Senior Analyst Research Consultant for their Economic Advantage of Nations (EAN) Practice Area that deals with economic development and Public Sector Strategy.
The Economic Advantage of Nations (EAN) practice focuses on helping countries attract Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) and increase their economic growth through several levers: Development of Economic Clusters (Special Economic Zones, Innovation hubs and Industrial Parks), talent attraction, SME support, etc. They work with public and private sector players to find Innovative solutions to sustainable FDI attraction and economic development.
They are looking to hire for their office in Casablanca a Senior Analyst with experience between 2-4 years on Economic Development topics and Public Sector Strategy for International Development organizations, Public investment agencies or consulting firms specialized in FDI attraction and export promotion for governments, International organizations or private companies.
You will work in a growing global team, providing expertise and insights whilst working together with case and proposal teams to provide knowledge assets, analysis and expert advisory. You’ll serve as a thought partner and content expert to case teams and topic/sector leaders, helping structure and solve complex issues.
Additionally, you will support your Economic Advantage of Nations topic leader in developing existing & new intellectual property and knowledge assets. You will work on commercialization efforts for the topic/sector, in conjunction with business leaders, supporting marketing efforts, conferences and publications. As a Senior Knowledge Analyst you will assist with on-boarding, training and guiding junior colleagues and share best practices within the team.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Solving client problems through formulating relevant research and/or analytical approaches in your area of expertise (FDI attraction, export promotion, clusters development)
- Codifying knowledge and maintaining assets and tools for the EAN topic based on different client contexts
- Communicating with senior stakeholders, in a credible and confident way
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
- Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
- 2+ years of consulting experience in relevant FDI or relevant required; candidates with consulting experience preferred
- In lieu of consulting experience, 3-6+ years of industry experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required (advanced degree preferred)
- Fluency in English; French and Arabic are a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment
The Knowledge Team members are staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function and complex research and analysis of market information. KT members also support the PA’s business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables the company to deliver superior business value for its clients.
Our Client partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. Today, they help clients with total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com