12 Jan Senior Financial Planning Analyst- Insurance Company, Madrid
Leading International Insurance group
Senior Financial Analyst- Insurance Company
An experienced member of the Finance team, the Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst reports to the Head of FP&A and manages a critical set of tasks and processes to ensure success of the FP&A missions.
- Management of budget & forecast processes for a critical scope within the country or product line.
- under the supervision of the Head of FP&A, achieving data quality and timely submissions to group as well as providing insights about key variances and evolutions to internal stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with XXX Group Financial standards
- Producing key business drivers and proposing recommendations for a set scope or activity.
- Become a business partner for one or more operational leaders by providing regular analysis of actuals vs budget variances and ad hoc finance support
- Assist Head of FP&A in building good communication and trust with clients through governance and reports; initiating and participating in dialogue about financial outcomes of client relationship
- Potentially coaching one or more junior analysts or interns and monitoring the quality of outsources services
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org