28 Mar Operations Director- FMCG Global Group
Global FMCG Brand
Operations Director Global Brand FMCG
Availability:Second Quarter 2019
Reports:CEO, member of the Steering Committee.
- Lead the correct development and optimization of the entire Production value chain process until the product reaches the market. Operations, Purchases, Supply chain, Industrialization Quality and Regulatory Compliance
- To Guide the improvement of internal processes and procedures In a transversal way leading to the improvement of operations.
- Anticipation of subcontracting flows: Guarantee the supply by optimizing costs and minimizing stocks.
- Lead Negotiations with suppliers of manufacturing, Materials and logistics. (Negotiation of Minimum production ceilings with external manufacturing partners).
- Member of the Company’s management committee, reporting to the CEO.
- Lead The areas of Operations, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Industrialization, Quality and Compliance Normative & Sustainability.
- Operational Logistics and Logistic operator management His Responsibility Of Director of Operations.
Constant análisis of the production capacity of the subcontracted plant:
KPIs Relevant: Cost of goods sold, On time, OTIF (On time in Full), Out of Stock, Volume of stocks, Time Of Arrival to the Market.
- Guarantee the supply to our customers avoiding the breakdown of stock.
- Interrelation with the rest of The Departments Involved in the supply chain. Anticipate Sales Forecasts (commercial equipment data) to create a Forecast Of all Subcontracting flows: Production, stocks, purchases
- Manage the stock by looking for your Minimization But guaranteeing the service.
- Properly Manage the order backlog with suppliers and optimize sourcing costs.
- Establish relationships with providers based on cost minimization criteria.
- Develop agreements with suppliers based on lead times reduction and stock optimization.
- I am a student Monthly del MRP (materials Requirement Planning).
- Study of the portfolio of suppliers ‘ orders.
- Long, medium and short term planning Supervision.
- Improvement in the forecasting system.
- Stock Management and reports.
- Study of rotations and DOI.
- Realization of work Teams: Forecasts and Stock.
- Narrowing of relationships with our Packers Main and Establishment of optimization procedures and cost minimization.
- Supervision of operational logistics and relations with the Logistic Operator.
- Meetings Inter-Departmental and visits to production plants on a regular basis.
- Manage the Account scraps.
- Manage the purchase transport account.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org