18 Feb Data Scientist (Predictive Modelling)
Data Scientists (Predictive Modelling)
Junior and Senior Data Scientists
Our client is a leading global international strategy consultancy. You will be based in their office in Casablanca, working closely with consulting teams specialized on a diverse range of Advance Analytics topics locally and international level. You will have the opportunity to leverage analytical methodologies to deliver value to Consulting (case) teams and Practice Areas (domain) through providing analytics subject matter expertise, and accelerated execution support.
You will collaborate with case teams to gather requirements, specify, design, develop, deliver and support analytic solutions serving client needs. You will provide technical support through deeper understanding of relevant data analytics solutions and processes to build high quality and efficient analytic solutions.
Bachelor/Master’s degree in a field linked to business analytics, statistics or geostatistics, economics, operations research, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, or related field required; advanced degree preferred
At least 2-3 years of relevant industry work experience providing analytics solutions in a commercial setting
Prior work experience in a global organization, preferably in a professional services organization in data analytics role to join our ranks.
Your level of English is C1 or very fluent. Also French and Arabic high level.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Working with case (and proposal) teams
- Delivering original analysis and insights to case teams, typically owning all or part of an analytics module whilst integrating with a case team
- Establishing credibility by thought partnering with BCG teams on analytics topics; drawing conclusions on a range of external and internal issues related to your module
- Communicating analytical insights through sophisticated synthesis and packaging of results (including PowerPoint presentations, dashboards, documents, and charts) with consultants; collecting, synthesizing, analyzing case team learning & inputs into new best practices and methodologies
- Ensuring proper sign‐off before uploading materials into internal repository for reference; sanitizing confidential client content in marketing documents
- Developing broad expertise in at least one analytics topic or platform
- Executing analytical approach and creating defined outcome; contributing to approach selection
- Intermediate level of statistics, i.e., the ability to explain concepts & methodologies and apply them in a real-life situation
- Experience in hands-on data mining and predictive modelling experience (clustering / classification using decision trees, linear/logistic regression, etc.)
- At least one tool in each category
- Programming language – Python (Must have), (R Or SAS), SQL (Must have Python at least 1 year)
- Data Visualization (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI) ,
- Data management (using Alteryx, MS, or any RDBMS)
- Hands-on experience in building analytical solutions and delivering tangible business value for clients (in one or more of the below use cases)
- Price optimization, promotion effectiveness, Product assortment optimization and Sales-force effectiveness, Personalization/Loyalty programs, Labor Optimization
- CLM and revenue enhancement (segmentation, cross-sell/up-sell, next product to buy, offer recommendation, loyalty, LTV maximization and churn prevention)
- Communicating with confidence and ease
- You will be a clear and confident communicator, able to deliver messages in a concise manner with strong and effective written and verbal communication.
- Thinking Analytically
- You should be strong in analytical solutioning with hands on experience in advanced analytics delivery, through the entire life cycle of analytics. Strong analytics skills with the ability to develop and codify knowledge and provide analytical advice where required.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a field linked to business analytics, statistics or geostatistics, economics, operations research, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, or related field required; advanced degree preferred
- At least 2-3 years of relevant industry work experience providing analytics solutions in a commercial setting
- Prior work experience in a global organization, preferably in a professional services organization in data analytics role to join our ranks.
YOU’LL WORK WITH
You will report to the Analytics Expert, Team Manager –, and you will work with the case team on client projects (client facing).
We offer to boost your career within a large international strategy consultancy and a very interesting remuneration package.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org